July 30 - August 3, 2018
- Daily Check-in: 8:50 a.m (No drop-off, parents must sign child in)
- Daily Camp: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Daily Pick-up: 12:30 p.m.
Fees: Fees includes: T-shirt, Daily snack, Group Photo, Games and a great time with your friends!
- Register by 5/30: $30/child (Maximum $90/family)
- Register by 6/30: $40/child (Maximum $120/family)
- Register by 7/22: $50/child (Maximum $150/family)
Registration: Forms are available on the credenza or here. Participants, one form per family. Bring forms and fees to the main office or drop them into the wooden box in the Great Hall on the wall beside the TV. Thank you!
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 and 5-year old who have not been in Kindergarten. (Kids must have turned 4 by June 1, 2018.) Limited to 30 students.
- Elementary-Middle School: Children who completed Kindergarten through 6th grade in 2017-18.
Volunteers: We would not be able to run our program without the assistance of hundreds of volunteers.
- Teens: Just completed 7th grade through 12th grade.
- Adults: 18 years of age and older. Need to be cleared through the Diocese of Little Rock Circle of Grace program. Volunteer registrations are available in the Great Hall and here, one form per volunteer. Teens need parent signatures on forms.Many areas to volunteer: Crew leader, Decorations, Music, Craft Activities, Lessons, Bible stories, Registration, Acting, Nursery, and much more. Thank you for prayerfully considering being a volunteer.