Registration Details, Fees and Scholarships
Dates for 2017 - 2018 Registration
January 30: Registration will begin online through ParentsWeb.
Scholarship online registration. The deadline for application is April 1, 2017. After this date please contact Mr. Pohlmeier ( ). Click here to access the FACTS website.
February 6: Registration opens to new Catholic families
Registration process for new families
To begin the online application process, click here to create an account. Once you have created an account, you will log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Scholarship online registration.
The deadline for application is April 1, 2017. Click here to access the FACTS website.
February 13: Registration opens to the public
- At the time of registration, all families are required to submit a $150 non-refundable registration fee. Junior High students (grades 7 and 8) will require an additional $180 per student technology fee.
- You must be a registered, contributor of record, participating member of St. Joseph Catholic Church to receive Catholic tuition. However, if you are registered at another area parish, are active and are a contributor of record, you may be eligible for Catholic tuition. You must submit to us proof of your registration from that parish. Please have a copy of the baptismal certificate and parish affidavit at the time of registration.
- Pre-K students may choose 5 days per week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday only, or Tuesday/Thursday only. If other arrangements are needed, please contact the principal. If school is not in session due to holiday or weather on a day that a part-time student regularly attends, those days will not be made-up.
- Some tuition assistance money is available for Catholic students in grades K-8. The tuition assistance application is available online at the FACTS website. Applications must be submitted by April 1st, with 1040 and W-2 as supporting documents.
- Families that have Pre-K or Kindergarten students and older students, the older students will be considered as the 2nd or 3rd child as appropriate.
- An Improvement Fund fee of $500 is required of all families new to St. Joseph Catholic School. A first payment of $100.00 is due at the time of registration. The remainder will be equally divided throughout the year.
- All tuition must be paid by monthly automatic draft or pre-paid in one lump sum by June 15th.
- Kindergarten students are to be Age 5 on or before September 1, 2017.
- Pre-Kindergarten students are to be Age 4 on or before September 1, 2017 or Age 3 on or before September 1, 2017. Preschool students must be potty-trained before starting school.
- For a more complete description of Enrollment and Tuition policies please refer to the Student & Parent Handbook.